As demands increase on plants to reduce emissions, operate more flexibly and reduce costs, sharing knowledge improves your understanding of precipitators and the opportunities they present to help you achieve your goals.
This two day, consultative workshop is facilitated in a collaborative format using active learning. Participants bring with them information about real-world precipitator problems they need help solving. While working to solve those problems, you’ll develop action plans for optimizing equipment and processes, learn skills and gain knowledge needed to implement your plans and become more effective at identifying opportunities to optimize performance and reduce costs.
Schedule: 7:00am-3:00pm each day
Meals included: full breakfast and lunch.
Sessions: mix of discussion and group activities.
Agenda |Recommended data to bring
Participating in this workshop will help you answer:
- How do precipitators work and what limits their effectiveness?
- How can precipitator and process data be used to identify opportunities for improvement or to solve problems?
- What are the different approaches for prioritizing maintenance activities and capital spending to get the most out of available time and money?
- How do factors outside the precipitator influence performance, and what can we do about it?
- How do we identify opportunities to lower emissions, increase reliability and reduce operating, maintenance and capital costs?
- What is the most powerful process for creating action plans that support compliance goals?
- What is the precipitator’s role in effective strategies for business sustainability?
Accommodations and Travel Information
Cedar Rapids Marriott is located a quarter mile off I-380, 15 minutes from Eastern Iowa Airport (complimentary shuttle provided). Downtown Cedar Rapids is minutes away. The Collins Road district offers a variety of shopping, cultural, historical, sports, and educational venues. Local attractions include Lindale Mall, Amana Colonies, National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library, African American Museum and Cultural Center of Iowa, Hunters Ridge Golf Course, and University of Iowa. Amenities at the hotel include indoor pool, fitness room, wireless internet access, on-site laundry, valey dry-cleaning, and American fare in the The Cedar Grille. For reservations, please call (319) 393-6600.
Cedar Rapids Marriott is located at:
1200 Collins Road N.E.
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402